If you are an existing client with a new conversion project or a new customer and want to get started we will need the following from you:
- Your files (upload below or send separately)
- Final manuscript – edited and proofread (in Word, PDF, Pages, RTF, or InDesign formats).
- Book cover – in JPG, PNG or PDF format. We offer an eBook Cover Design service if required.
- Sales information about your book – complete our Book Information form which collects important information about your title (the metadata).
- Payment – for new clients we require payment for conversion at the start of the project. Once we have received your manuscript we will confirm the cost, and issue you with an invoice. You can pay by a number of methods including PayPal, Credit/Debit card and bank transfer. Existing clients will be invoiced after the project has started.
When we have converted the manuscript we will email eBook files to you for review, along with instructions detailing how to view the files on a Kindle, iPad or other eReader device. If you do not have an eReading device, you can still check the eBook files, using free software on your PC.
If you spot anything that needs changing we can update the files and send them back to you for further review. Please note that if you request significant editorial changes after the conversion, there is likely to be an additional cost – this is why we strongly recommend that the manuscript you send to us has been edited and proofread.
Once you are happy with the converted eBook files they are ready for distribution. We offer a global eBook Distribution Service that manages the upload of your eBook files and metadata to all the major eBook retailers and thousands of libraries across the world. With our service you receive 100% of the royalties generated by your eBook sales and are paid monthly (assuming the amount due to you is at least $40/£20). For full details visit our eBook Distribution page.